Age has various factors on the negative side, that even lowers down the strength to exercise regularly.When you leave exercising, your body will turn those muscles into stubborn fats that would be difficult to get rid of, especially during the old age.
If you are experiencing the same problem, then do not worry, as you have some natural ways to take off those stubborn fats from your body. Below are steps to fight back fat with the help of Ayurveda (the science of nature):
- The very first step is to identify these fats and know the cause of the occurrence of these fats in your body. Once you find the reason, then choosing a relevant weight loss therapy or supplement will become easy. There are many websites on Ayurveda, which helps to treat obese people or people who have unwanted fats. Some of these sites also sell Ayurvedic Medicine Online for weight loss and fat loss.
- Now we shall begin with some of the Ayurvedic herbs, that has given successful results in the fat loss. Detox tea is one of the examples. As a quick recipe for making this tea, you need to add 1 and half teaspoons of the below mentioned seeds in the water and let it boil for atleast 5 minutes, with the lid closed.
- Coriander Seeds
- Cumin Seed
- Fennel Seeds
Strain out the seeds from the water and pour the water in a thermos. You may now sip this water throughout the day.For effective and quick results, you must drink it warm or hot.
- Triphala Herb:
The next popular firefighter in the world of Ayurveda is the Triphala Herb. According to the science of Ayurveda, Triphala is known to be an ancient herb which is mainly composed of three dried Indian treefruits which are; Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki. Each of these herbs or you may also call these as tree fruits have their own special value and benefits. If you order Ayurvedic Medicine Online, you must ask them to order Triphala powder for you. Check out various ways to consume this powder for a good health.
- Change your meal patters as per the Ayurvedi chart:
Your diet plays the most vital role in cutting your fats along with the Ayurvdi medicines. Below is a very easy meal chart, that you may follow for shedding fats:
- Breakfast: oatmeal, fresh fruits, glass of fresh juice or green tea mixed with cardamom and fennel seeds.
- Lunch: Include cheese, green leafy vegetables, soups and salads in your lunch and make it filling with desserts too.
- Dinner: Dinner must be in limited quantity and must have more of soups and salad.
Apart from the above, you may always check with the doctor for the consumption and dosage of fat loss Ayurvedic medicines. If you have any queries and concerns related to the Ayurvedic science and its results, consult your health care provider.
About the Author:
Gemma Walsh, is one of the leading authors, who has recently written a book on Ayurvedic medicines, named as; ‘Secrets of Ayurveda’. In her book you would also find some of the reputed and trusted sites for people who wish to buy Ayurvedic Medicine Online.